We at Ruckus Media Group, creator of award-winning interactive storybooks for children, are looking for reading tips to stimulate children’s love of reading, both inside and outside the classroom. Who better to write those tips than you, the expert? We know that you work with children day in and day out to find that “just-right” way for each child to develop a love of reading, whether they are your own children or your students.
Please email your creative reading tip and photograph to TeacherTips@RuckusMediaGroup.com (if you are a specialist) or ParentTips@RuckusMediaGroup.com (if you are a parent). If your tip is chosen, we’ll credit the submission with your name and image, and post a link directly to your site or school. And, you’ll also be eligible to receive a $10 iTunes gift card to select your choice of stories from our library.
Here are the rules, terms and conditions (make sure you read the fine print before entering):
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- Photos (high-resolution jpegs at a maximum size of 100 KB) must accompany all submissions, and should include your name, title, school (if applicable), city and state. If you would like us to link to your blog or website, please send us your URL.
- Reading tip minimum word count: 25 words.
- Only authors of tips selected by Ruckus Media Group will receive a $10 iTunes card.
- All submitted reading tips will be reviewed by an education adviser appointed by Ruckus Media Group.
- If selected, you must fill out a consent form (to be provided by Ruckus Media Group) certifying that you are the individual in the photos, that you are the individual identified by the submitted name and contact information, that all submitted information is true and accurate and that you own the copyright interest in all submitted materials and have the right to consent to Ruckus Media’s Group’s use of such materials. You also agree to indemnify RMG against any and all liability to third-parties arising from RMG’s use of your submission as described below.
- You grant Ruckus Media Group permission to use the submitted: tip, photo, name, school name and location information for any and all promotional purposes related to Ruckus Media Group.
- Ruckus Media Group reserves the right to end this campaign at any time and to refuse acceptance of further submissions without notice.
We can’t wait to work together to continue our mission to create experiences through mobile devices that educate children and stimulate literacy.
Start sending your tips (you can send as many as you like) today and let’s motivate the world to read!